Ever been attacked by a Python while on a leisurely walk on city sidewalk?
- Do lawyers ever chicken out?
- Meet Norman, my python
- No Joking is the new joking
- German court rejects birthday-suit suit
- A name by any other name
- Judge, jury, me, and me
- Mocks like a duck
- Is there a happy lawyer in the house?
- The great $1.00 bank robbery
- No $10,000.00 for you- have a donut
- How I learned Greek, Punjabi and Mandarin from my clients
- Crime and NO punishment
- Poo poo at the opera
- The legal system-ain’t broke, ain’t fixable?
- Can happiness be achieved? Ah ha! Excerpt from Boomers, Zoomers, and Other Oomers:
- Want privacy? Don’t read this
- The doctor, the lawyer and the tuna-a fish story
- You’re a lawyer-scare me
- Montreal- Let my vehicle go- a visiting motorist’s tribulations
- Hello coyote; good boy
- Wizard of laws
- Rail tales-excerpt from Poutine on the Orient Express: An Irreverent Look at Travel
- Chess cheats-Humpty Dumpty and Monty Python?
- Hare Wars
- Chess chicanery?
- What do you do when Google has no answer? Search me
- Where are the nasty Parisians?
- How to attract clients-(not) guaranteed
- Making the case for pencils
- Double double trouble
- Ire, Ire, Ants on Fire
- Caribbean cruise-different islands-same location? Excerpt from Poutine on the Orient Express: An Irreverent Look at Travel
- Old man’s law of the sea: ‘First we keelhaul the lawyers’
- A Muskful of dollars
- Tort by a tart
- A Tale of Two Animals
- Justice “R” Us
- Lady falls into outhouse hole- whom do you sue?
- The Airport: Easy check-in, Security and Other Joys- Excerpt from Poutine on the Orient Express: An Irreverent Look at Travel
- what you see is what your get
- Communication 101: A 6-year-old’s guide to legalese
- Cheese theft growing problem, any way you slice it
- Doing nothing? Nothing doing
- Between Chris Rock and a hard place
- Boomer biased bites: excerpt from Boomers, Zoomers and Other Oomers
- Heads will roll
- This little piggy went to court
- His cousin Vinny
- History of lawyers-part one
- A Viking walked into this bar: No, really