- Rail tales-excerpt from Poutine on the Orient Express: An Irreverent Look at Travel
- Chess cheats-Humpty Dumpty and Monty Python?
- Hare Wars
- Chess chicanery?
- What do you do when Google has no answer? Search me
- Where are the nasty Parisians?
- How to attract clients-(not) guaranteed
- Making the case for pencils
- Double double trouble
- Ire, Ire, Ants on Fire
- Caribbean cruise-different islands-same location? Excerpt from Poutine on the Orient Express: An Irreverent Look at Travel
- Old man’s law of the sea: ‘First we keelhaul the lawyers’
- A Muskful of dollars
- Tort by a tart
- A Tale of Two Animals
- Justice “R” Us
- Lady falls into outhouse hole- whom do you sue?
- The Airport: Easy check-in, Security and Other Joys- Excerpt from Poutine on the Orient Express: An Irreverent Look at Travel
- what you see is what your get
- Communication 101: A 6-year-old’s guide to legalese
- Cheese theft growing problem, any way you slice it
- Doing nothing? Nothing doing
- Between Chris Rock and a hard place
- Boomer biased bites: excerpt from Boomers, Zoomers and Other Oomers
- Heads will roll
- This little piggy went to court
- His cousin Vinny
- History of lawyers-part one
- A Viking walked into this bar: No, really
- Licence to cull
- Where have all the lawyers gone?
- Game of thrones, the court case
- Sure-fire wealth upon retirement: Excerpt from Boomers, Zoomers, and Other Oomers:
- Why lawyers should consider change—for better or worse
- Handling the Messiah, other 2022 predictions
- Can happiness be achieved? Excerpt from Boomers, Zoomers, and Other Oomers:
- Why do doctors keep us waiting?— excerpt from Birth, Death and Other Trivialities
- found at last: the missing-blink
- The bucket list; excerpt from Boomers, Zoomers, and Other Oomers
- hippopotamous? now legally a person. whynotamous?
- Banks without money; excerpt from Boomers, Zoomers, and Other Oomers
- Barrister, solicitor and windbag?
- Proof of vacillation not required
- It’s the police…Let’s play ball
- Reading from the book of jab
- Free Wi-Fi, other invasions of privacy: Better latte than never
- Sure cure for Monday morning blues
- Pssst. Wanna buy a broom, cheap?
- The $50 billion no-account Baton Rouge bank error