- Cruising “agreement”- the elephant in the porthole
- Well I’ll be a monkey’s uncle
- No divorce for you!
- Duelling experts- forensic follies
- The scoop from Giraffic Park
- Art about nothing
- Are we here yet?
- Conductor unbecoming
- AI…not exactly A-1
- Excuse me, that’s my service bear
- What non lawyers think about judges
- Seemed like a bright idea at the time
- Veni vidi vandalize
- Transcendental mediation?
- The janitor in the operating room with the scalpel
- Fickle finger of fate
- Do lawyers ever chicken out?
- Meet Norman, my python
- No Joking is the new joking
- German court rejects birthday-suit suit
- A name by any other name
- Judge, jury, me, and me
- Mocks like a duck
- Is there a happy lawyer in the house?
- The great $1.00 bank robbery
- No $10,000.00 for you- have a donut
- How I learned Greek, Punjabi and Mandarin from my clients
- Crime and NO punishment
- Poo poo at the opera
- The legal system-ain’t broke, ain’t fixable?
- Can happiness be achieved? Ah ha! Excerpt from Boomers, Zoomers, and Other Oomers:
- Want privacy? Don’t read this
- The doctor, the lawyer and the tuna-a fish story
- You’re a lawyer-scare me
- Montreal- Let my vehicle go- a visiting motorist’s tribulations
- Hello coyote; good boy
- Wizard of laws
- Rail tales-excerpt from Poutine on the Orient Express: An Irreverent Look at Travel
- Chess cheats-Humpty Dumpty and Monty Python?
- Hare Wars
- Chess chicanery?
- What do you do when Google has no answer? Search me
- Where are the nasty Parisians?
- How to attract clients-(not) guaranteed
- Making the case for pencils
- Double double trouble
- Ire, Ire, Ants on Fire
- Caribbean cruise-different islands-same location? Excerpt from Poutine on the Orient Express: An Irreverent Look at Travel